This website, controlled by MM! The Party Ltd provides marketing information about Mamma Mia! The Party. MM! the Party Ltd is the Data Controller, for the purposes of Data Protection Law, when your personal information is processed as a result of your visit to this website.
We are committed to providing you with relevant information about, and control over, how we process your personal information.
This policy explains what personal information we may record, why we do so, how you may control the use of your information and how we protect your information. Details of your legal rights and how to exercise them are also set out below.
This policy was last updated on 24/05/2018. Any future changes to our policy will be reflected here.
Why we process your personal information
We process your personal information gathered on this website in order to tailor our marketing to your needs and to improve our website for future customers. The specific purposes for which we may process information, and the lawful basis on which we do so in each case, are set out below.
The personal information collected while you use this website may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This may happen, for example, when the computer servers used to host the website or our advertising and marketing systems are located in a country outside the EEA. If we transfers your personal information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be appropriately protected.
Tailoring this website to your needs
We want to make our website easy to personalise. We use preference cookies to store your preferences, such as website language selection, so that you do not need to make the same selections every time you visit our website. These cookies, stored by your browser on your device, will retain your preference choices for 30 days, until you delete them. We record your consent to store cookies when you first visit the site and click on the cookie notice, and we provide details of how to change your settings within this page.
Improving the effectiveness of our website
Targeting and measuring the effectiveness of our digital marketing
We want to be transparent about how we process your data and to ensure that you can exercise your legal rights:
- To access your data – please contact [email@example.com] if you wish to confirm what data we hold about you
- To have your data corrected – please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you feel that data held is incorrect and want this rectified
- To have processing of your data ceased – please contact [email@example.com] if you wish us to cease processing your data without erasing it
- To have your data erased – please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request deletion of data that we hold about you
- To data portability – we process data only to personalise our services to you so do not consider it appropriate to pass your data to other organisations. Some banks and utilities offer facilities to switch accounts, but this is not applicable to our business.
- To object to processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interest or for statistical purposes – please contact [email@example.com]
If you consider MM! the Party to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office; www.datainspektionen.se.